Pages

domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2016

IN MY TWELVE

Resultado de imagen para imagenes de escuela coloreada            

 IN MY TWELVE

                                    Hey there, my name is Donny and I want tell you a story that happened to my best friend Alfred in the school.

               I don't know why, but sometimes students are attracted by teachers. It happened to my friend Alfred. Alfred is a 12 years old boy. He is in  8th in MARRIEL SCHOLL in CHARLESTWON, BOSTON.


Resultado de imagen para imagenes ya  coloreadas de profesores y nino en el aula
            One day he arrived to school and saw a new teacher in the classroom, he thought maybe the teacher is sick or just she didn't come to school today, but it was not like that, before starting the  class, the new teacher said to the students, Magdalene wont be  with us anymore, from now on, I will be with you until the end of the school year.                                      

Resultado de imagen para imagenes para colorear de ninos corriendo             Alfred couldn't believe it, he ran out of the classroon and went out of the school.  He sat down in a park for the whole day morning thinking about his teacher. 

            My Alfred was really crazy about his history teacher Magdalene. She is 23 years old, she is from Richmond New York, and she's an intellegent beautiful woman.                                                                                                                                   He likes her a lot and he didn't know what to do without her in the school.  He stayed in the park until the time to go back home. 

              Now at home, when his mother asked him about his lunch, he said;  I didn't eat cause I ate some piece of pizza for lunch at school, but he didn't, he didn't feel hungry during the day.

             At dinner his mother prepared  him a sandwich and an orange juice, he ate a piece of  sandwich and drank a little juice, then he went to bed.
           
              As usual his mother woke him up in the morning in order to go to the school. He didn't want to go to school and he said, mom I feel bad, I have a headache, I don't want to go to school, his mother told him, okey I'm gonna call to the school, but keep in the house and Please drink some painkillers for it.

 Don't forget to call me if you don't get better.  Okey mom, I'll call you he said. He stayed in the house the whole day.

             Next day in the morning, as usual, his mother woke him up at 6:00 a.m. he sat on the bed for a moment and thought, there is not an excuse today, I have to face the problem, I need to go ahead,  no matter what happens.

            The time passed and we finished high school. After we finished high school, we went to study at Boston University.

            As a children, we had a common dream, we wanted to be lawyers and have an attorney's office together.
Resultado de imagen para imagenes de dos adolescentes viniendo de la escuela para colorear
             

            Now at university, we  got into the classroon and sat down  near the teacher desk, we had  NATIVE AMERICANS HISTORY subject.
          
            A few minute later, the teacher got into the classroom too, but Alfred couldon't believe what he saw when the teacher got into the classroom, Magdalene, his middle school history teacher was  back to his life.

            At first he thought maybe I'm dreaming or she is another woman and they look alike, but it was not, Magdalene was there, in the same classroom with him again. 

          The teacher wrote her name in the board and made an introduction about her experiences as a teacher, one of the places that she named in her introduction was  MARRIEL MIDDLE  SCHOOL IN BOSTN. 
Resultado de imagen para imagenes de profesoras bonita para colorear
          By the time she was talking about her expiriences as teacher, he got in chock, he didn't react for a moment, suddenly he got up and ran out of the classroom, I went after him.

          No one know how will be their reaction at certain times. Sometimes people reaction is not according to the lógical reaction.

          The first time in the school she was not there and he ran out of the school, but now she was there and he ran out of the classroom too. It shows us that the impact of an action or situation, make people react similar in differents situations.


           I found him at the football field, he was sitting on the ground, I got close to him,  and he asked me; do you remember her?  to whom? I asked... the teacher, she was our teacher in MARRIEL SCHOOL, she came to my main right away, yes, now I rememberrd her I said him, we stayed for hours.

          One day, he aproached her after class, he talked to her about him in MARRIEL SCHOOL and what he feld for her by that time. 
Resultado de imagen para imagenes de un apareja feliz ya coloreadas
          The time passed and they had some date, they fell in love, and one year later they got married and were happy forever.

          



WRITTEN BY; JUAN PABLO ALGORROBO MENDEZ




1 comentario:
Write comentarios

Recommended Posts × +