Pages

jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2016

PERSONAL PRESENTATION




Hi....  My name is Mariela cena,  I am Dominican,
 I am    13 years old, I am student at JOMAVE school, I am in first-D high school. 
Resultado de imagen para dibujo de adolescentesMy address is c/12 # 90 La Isabelita. 
 I like pizza and coca cola,
 I chat with my friends. 
They are cute....





Hello..... I am Ramse Damus,
 I am in firt-A high school too....
I am Dominican,  I am student 
Resultado de imagen para imagenes de adolescentes en dibujos jugando basketballat JOMAVE school in 
Los mameye, and  I live 
in c/3 # 12 Los farallones. 
I play Baseball and video,
 my favorite player is Robinson Cano,
 I like apple.....pssss  I love basketball.  


Hi people... My name is Antony Gonzalez,
 I am 12 years old and I am student
 at JOMAVE school, I am 
in first-B high school.  
I am Dominican,  I live 
Resultado de imagen para imagenes de adolescentes en dibujos jugando baseballin c/ 6 # 23 Los mameye.
 My mother's name is
 Marcia Gonzales, 
she is a teacher in my school,
 she like to sleep.  
My favorite sport is Baseball.






Hellooo.....My friends,  My name is Hansel,  
Resultado de imagen para imagenes de adolescentes en dibujos jugando baseballI am in first-A high school too,
 My school is JOMAVE, it is in 
Los mameye.    I love to play
 Baseball.  My favorite
 player is El big Papi, David Ortiz. 
 My siter name is Candy, I love my sister.  
  

2 comentarios:
Write comentarios
  1. Hello…my name is Christopher my school is Jomave it is in the los Mameyes city. I love basketball and baseball, my favorite baseball player is Robinson Cano and basketball is Lebron James ,Curry ,Russell Westbro , Aaron Brooks ,Gordon Hayward etc.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello there! I really enjoyed your blog. If you're interested in other online educational resources, you can try this: Free Online Tutoring Thanks and good day!

    ResponderEliminar

Recommended Posts × +