Pages

martes, 14 de junio de 2016

1- B QUESTIONS WORDS

    QUESTIONS WORD

    Estas son un  grupo de palabras que se utilizan para como su nombre lo indica, para hacer pregunta.

     A) WHAT : Que o Cual
        1- What is your name?        Cual es tu nombre?        My name is juan
        2- What is it?            Que es esto?          It is a book

      B) WHERE: Donde
        1) Where are you?           Donde  estas?        I am in the park
        2) Where is my book?       Donde esta mi libro?       It is on the table.

      C) WHEN: Cuando
        1) When is the party?             Cuando es la fiesta?       The party is in june.
        2) When is your birthday?         Cuando es tu cumpleano?      My birthday is in july.

       D) WHO: Quien
        1) Who are you?           Quien eres tu?            I am luis
        2) Who is your mother?       Quien es tu madre?        my mother is maria

        E) WHY: Porque
         1) Why is she in the school?     Porque ella esta en la escuela?       Because she is student.
         2) Why are you crying?             Porque llora?            Because I am sick

         F) HOW: Como o Que
          1) How are you?        Como estas?          I am fine
          2) How old are you?      Que edad tiene?          I am 10 years old

         Algo muy importante que podemos ver aqui es que usamos el verbo to be para decir la edad,              Siempre que nos vamos a referrir a algun estado de condicines del ser humano se usa el verbo to        be.  Ej: a)  I am hungry       b)  I am scared

1 comentario:
Write comentarios
  1. Hi there mates, how is everything, and what you wish for to say about this post, in my view its in fact remarkable designed for me. capitalone com login

    ResponderEliminar

Recommended Posts × +